Veterinarian


When I was younger- I wanted to be a vet.

Petting dogs all day sounded good to me.

As I grew older, I still thought about being a vet.

"I would be the worst vet" I thought as I tried to cut my dogs toenails.

I accidentally cut the blood vessel. I cried.

I dissected a frog. I popped the poop sack. I cut open the stomach and heart.

No no no- I could never be a vet.

I could never give the death shot to a pet in a room full of crying people. I could never give a shot.

I can't even receive shots. I got the flu shot a couple weeks ago.


I cried.

I witnessed my cat having kittens. By witnesses I mean I saw the first one plop out before I ran away as quick as I could.

I screamed when my friend's dog's leg popped out of socket for a second.


If there is one person who should not be a vet-

That person is me.


Comments

Post a Comment