2015




ITS 2015! It's crazy how fast time goes by. The years just keep getting shorter and shorter. I can't believe this year I will be turning 16, WHAT? I am NOT that old. 

Yesterday was New Year's Eve. I woke up not realizing it until I saw all of our crazy New Years costumes in a bundle on the couch. 
I felt anti-social because I didn't go to the New Years Party that I was invited to. But it's okay because I stayed home and ate some fondue in my rockin costume and playing "bang" (card game) with all the siblings/siblings in law and cousins, and when the NYC ball dropped, my ears felt numb because no one would stop blowing on their little party blower thing (including me, heheh)

But in all it was a pretty chill way to end 2014.

I have been thinking about New Years resolutions. New Years resolutions are funny, because everyone makes them but they never end up happening, ya know? 


I pretty much have the worst New Years resolutions of all time but here we go.  

• Use more lotion. No more hurting alligator skin.
• Learn how to play the Ukelele. (I've tried this one before and never stuck to it, so we will see how this goes)
• Try running? (This one is probably a joke, we'll see)
• Start on scrapbooks for my Nephews/niece
• Organize time (fit in scripture reading) and STOP PROCRASTINATING HOMEWORK!
• And last but definitely not least- somehow, someway, find a way to travel somewhere I've never been before. (This year I went to New York for the first time and It. Was. Amazing. I loved it. Definitely a huge highlight of the year.)

So maybe I should go start on homework?....

Comments

Post a Comment